This powerful course will dive into the question of Why All People Suffer, using Dr. Paul Chaloux’s insightful book of the same title. It will invite you to rethink suffering, understanding its role as a detector of evil. In this course we will explore the following important questions in detail:
- What are the specific ways suffering brings us from sin to salvation?
- How do evil and suffering fit into God’s Providential Plan?
- How does God use physical evil, natural evil, the evil of sin and the evil of punishment to perfect us?
- How do disability, injury, starvation, and infectious disease fit into God’s Plan?
- How are we as Christians to deal with the effects of aging?
- What does it mean to die well?
- In regard to suffering, how do we answer the call to share in the nature of God?
- How do we joyfully turn our suffering into the message of hope this fallen world needs so desperately?
Check out the following interview and webinar with Dr. Chaloux to get a taste of what this course is about!